The Google Pixel 7/7 Pro is a robust gadget. It still has bugs, despite having a more sophisticated camera and robust processing capability. The Bluetooth connection on the Google Pixel 7/7 Pro continues dropping, according to a number of users. This article will offer several fixes to Fix Bluetooth Connection Issue on Google Pixel 7/7 Pro if you are also experiencing this problem. Read on to get the answers.
Ways To Fix Bluetooth Connection Issue on Google Pixel 7/7 Pro
Make sure Bluetooth is activated
The most fundamental troubleshooting step to Fix Bluetooth Connection Issue on Google Pixel 7/7 Pro is this one.. On your device, Bluetooth must be enabled. Unintentionally turning off Bluetooth is possible.
Swipe down the notification center from the top of the screen to reveal it, then hit the Bluetooth bubble to turn it on to make sure that isn’t the case.
Check to see if it disconnects once the Bluetooth is turned on or not.
Switch off your phone
One of the major causes of Bluetooth regularly disconnecting is software flaws. A fast restart of your Pixel 7/7 Pro will get rid of the bugs and Fix Bluetooth Connection Issue on Google Pixel 7/7 Pro. The procedures to restart your phone are as follows:
- To access the power menu, simultaneously press and hold the volume up and power buttons.
- To restart your phone, select the restart option from the popup menu.
- Make sure to recheck your Bluetooth connection after the phone has restarted.
Delete All Bluetooth Data
Cache files are crucial and aid in the performance of apps. These cache files, however, have a history of corruption, which can lead to a number of problems. Your Bluetooth connection may constantly fail if the cache in your Bluetooth app is damaged or has grown too big.
The problem can be fixed by clearing the Bluetooth cache. The ways to delete Bluetooth cache on a Pixel 7 or Pixel 7 Pro are as follows:
- Open the Settings app.
- Apps can be found by scrolling down; tap them.
- Next, select All Apps.
- Tap on the three vertical dots in the upper right corner of the next screen.
- Next, select Show System.
- Now, find Bluetooth by scrolling down and touch on it.
- Tap Storage & Cache, followed by Clear Cache, on the following screen.
- Use the procedure above to restart or reboot your phone after the cache files have been emptied, and then check your Bluetooth connectivity.
Fix Bluetooth gadgets
Conflicts between already-paired Bluetooth devices can occasionally hinder the connection of further Bluetooth devices.
Try removing all connected or saved devices from your phone’s pairing list before re-pair them. By doing so, your phone will be able to establish a new connection and maybe Fix Bluetooth Connection Issue on Google Pixel 7/7 Pro.
- Access Settings
- On connected devices, click
- To view all saved devices, select See all.
- Forget by selecting the Gear settings symbol next to each device.
- To uninstall the device, click Forget device in the lower right corner.
- Repeat to unpair any more linked devices.
- Once all devices have been eliminated, try pairing your Bluetooth device once more by selecting Pair new device and introducing the device. Check to check if Bluetooth functions once you’ve done that. Try the following option if the first doesn’t work.
Check Out: The Pixel 7 Stole The OnePlus 10T’s Thunder?
Reset Network Configuration
Misconfigured network settings can lead to problems with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi access. Your Pixel 7/7 Pro’s network settings can be reset to help Fix Bluetooth Connection Issue on Google Pixel 7/7 Pro. The steps you must take are as follows:
- open the Settings app.
- after scrolling down, select System
- Tap Reset Options on the following screen.
- Tap Reset Wi-Fi, Mobile, & Bluetooth on the next screen.
- Keep in mind that any saved network configurations, Wi-Fi passwords, and Bluetooth pairings will be deleted if you do a network settings reset on your phone. Everything needs to be reconfigured.
Reconfigure your Bluetooth and link it with the device you wish to use it with after the reset is finished. Check your Bluetooth connection once more.
Install a software update
If one is available, updating the software can fix bugs. A software update will assist to Fix Bluetooth Connection Issue on Google Pixel 7/7 Pro if it is brought on by a software bug.
The Google Pixel 7/7 Pro’s firmware update procedure is as follows:
- Tap on the Settings app, then.
- Locate and tap System.
- On the following page, click System Update.
- Your smartphone will display any updates that are available.
- Get the update and install it.
- Upon completion of the update, verify your Bluetooth connection. Try the next option if the first one fails.
Reset the factory settings
Keep in mind that a factory reset must be your last resort to Fix the Bluetooth Connection Issue on Google Pixel 7/7 Pro. All of the information on your phone will be erased if you conduct a factory reset. Before conducting a factory reset, it’s crucial that you back up all of your crucial files and contacts.
Here are the procedures you must take after getting the backup:
Reset Options can be found under Settings » System. Clear all data (Factory Reset).
To erase all of your data and reset your Google Pixel 7/7 Pro to factory settings, go all the way to the bottom of the page and tap the Erase all data button.
After completing the factory reset, check your Bluetooth connection before downloading any additional applications or restoring the backup.
So, these were the methods and workarounds to Fix Bluetooth Connection Issue on Google Pixel 7/7 Pro. If you have any queries or have any issues to Fix Bluetooth Connection Issue on Google Pixel 7/7 Pro then comment down below. If you are still having Bluetooth connection issue then contact Google Pixel customer support or go to the nearest service center.