This post will replace the default system language on the Samsung Galaxy A13 5g with your preferred dialect. Here’s a quick guide on how to change the default language on Galaxy A13.
Do you need help altering the default language or adding your preferred language on your Samsung phone? If so, then keep scrolling to view more detailed instructions.
Change Default Language on Galaxy A13 5G
One UI 4 Language Settings
Samsung Galaxy phones support multiple languages that meet various demands of individual users from across the globe.
Typically, the default language is selected during the initial setup process. However, the system language is among the first vital features you’ll have to set the first time you use the phone.
Related: How To Fix Samsung Galaxy A13 Freezing Issue
The Language and input settings on every Samsung Galaxy phone allow you to configure the language used in certain apps and the entire system. Like other features, options from the language and input menu of your phone can also be customized by end-users. In addition, you can change whatever is set as default or the current option selected.
Depicted below is the actual process of altering the default language and input settings on the Samsung Galaxy A13 5g smartphone.
Feel free to refer to this quick walkthrough if you need help managing this feature on your Samsung Galaxy device.
Steps to Change the Default Language on Galaxy A13
The following steps are also applicable when altering the default language on other Samsung Galaxy phones running in Android 12 with One UI 4 or later OS version. Actual screens and menu items may vary between devices and wireless carriers.
You may start whenever you’re all set to access and manage your phone’s language and input settings.
- Tap Settings from the Home screen or Apps viewer to launch the Settings app to get started.
- In the Settings menu, find and then tap General management. Relevant features and options will load up on the next screen.
- Tap Language on the General management menu.
Select from the existing list of languages or add a language you’d like to use. Then follow the rest of the onscreen prompts to save and apply changes.
The recently selected language will appear at the top of the list and be used by default. It will also be the default language for the Samsung keyboard app.
If an app does not support the default language, the second language will be used instead. Therefore, make sure that your preferred language is marked or checked to be used as default.
The languages that appear in the list may vary depending on the country or region.
If your preferred language does not appear in the list, tap the triple-dot icon on the top-rightmost corner on the Add a language screen and tap All to view all the languages already defined and available in your region.
Adding a new language
If your language does not show in the existing list, you can add it. Here’s how it’s done on the Galaxy A13 5g smartphone:
- In the Language menu, tap + Add the language. It’s typically found next to the last speech.
- Select your Language from Samsung’s suggested languages on the succeeding menu.
- If prompted, select and set your region. Otherwise, proceed to the next step.
- Read the message prompt, and choose whether you’d like to fix it as default or keep the current language instead.
If you select Set as default, the recently added language will be used as the new default language on the phone. Otherwise, it will retain the current language.
Should you wish to add another language, follow the above steps.
Also: How To Fix Phone Calls Keep Getting Cut Off on Samsung S22 Ultra
Deleting a language
Similar to adding, deleting a language from the existing list is pretty straightforward. And here’s how it’s done on the Galaxy A13 device:
- While in the Language menu, tap Edit on the top-rightmost corner.
- On the succeeding menu, tap to select the language that you’d like to delete, then tap Remove at the bottom.
- Read the warning message and then tap Remove to confirm.
It will remove the selected language from the current list.
And that’s how to alter and manage the language and input settings on the Samsung Galaxy A13 5g smartphone.
I hope this helps!