Many people who own the Samsung S22 series have had their calls drop or not connect at some point. When it comes to network problems, most of them are caused by them. Many people who own Samsung phones have been complaining about their phones not being able to make calls on a forum. So in this article, you learn how to stop your Samsung S22 from not making or taking calls.
A bad antenna, unstable network, or SIM card problem can all be to blame for the problem, but these are not the only ones. Before we waste any time, let’s go over how to fix the problem with your Samsung S22 Ultra’s calls not going through.
Fix Phone Calls Keep Getting Cut Off on the Samsung S22, S22 Ultra
Table of Contents
- Fix Phone Calls Keep Getting Cut Off on the Samsung S22, S22 Ultra
Why does Samsung’s phone keep cutting out?
- Corrupted Range: If you’re in an area where there are no receptions, a call drop on Samsung can happen.
- During a business trip where there is no cell tower, your Samsung S22 cutting call will go through.
- Antenna Damage: If your phone’s antenna is broken, you might have trouble making calls on Samsung S22 plus.
- This is a problem with the Android phone’s software or firmware. It can keep cutting out when you’re making a phone call.
Many times, all you need to do is restart your Samsung S22 to fix my phone keeps cutting off calls. Because when you restart your Samsung device, a lot of small problems can be fixed automatically, and the device can work again.
- Press the Power Button until the Power Off menu comes up, then choose it.
- When you’re in the Power Off menu, tap the Green Restart option.
Wait until the process is done. Make sure your Samsung S22 isn’t cutting off calls after the process is done.
Make sure your phone is up to date
In order to fix all the small problems that people have had with their phones, Samsung releases updates on a regular timetable. To make sure your phone or tablet is up to date, go to the Settings and look for Software Updates. Make sure to update your device as soon as you can if there are updates available or if your device is old enough.
Update the settings for your cell phone service.
Besides the hardware and software, the network service provider is a big factor in how consistent and how good the service is. Samsung S22 Plus phone keeps cutting out during calls if the carrier is to blame. It’s important to keep in mind that the carrier setting is automatically changed. However, it’s worth checking the settings for your cell phone.
Switch to the Network Bands you want
Because of bad network quality, Samsung S22 Ultra might not be able to make calls. It’s possible to fix the problem by switching to a different network band. It all depends on where you are and who you are with. But most of the time, you can use the networks on this list.
Switching network bands makes the connection stronger and more stable, and it also makes it easier to keep a steady connection during calls. If you want to do this, just follow the steps below.
- Make sure you’re in Settings > Connections.
- Choose Mobile Network
- Hit “Network Mode” to turn on the service. I think you should go with the autoconnect option, because it’s the best way to connect. Switch to 5G or LTE, depending on what plan you have.
- You can choose from the options that are shown to you.
Now it’s time to test to see if S22 ultra cutting calls are fixed or not. If not, move on to the next workaround and try that one out, too.
Switch the SIM Slot
Because switching network bands doesn’t work, switching SIM card slots does. This is a good way to fix Android phones that don’t work when people call. So pull out the SIM tray, remove the SIM from slot 1, and put it in slot 2. Some people who own older phones can get their phones to stop dropping calls, but they still have problems with mobile data.
Clear the cache on your computer or phone
There is a file called a “cache” that helps the device do a lot of different things faster. When this cache is messed up, you’re going to see a lot of different bugs. When clearing cache doesn’t work, it’s worth trying to fix dropped calls Samsung S22 plus.
Reset the Network Settings
On Samsung, it can be very difficult to fix network-related problems, like calls not going through. If that doesn’t work, you can try to reset the network settings on your Samsung device. These steps also improve the performance of the device by taking them.
- Make sure you’re in the Settings > General Management area.
- Reset > Reset Network Settings is where you go to reset your network settings again.
- If you’re asked for a PIN, Password, or Pattern, enter it.
- Finally, hit Reset.
It’s time to finish up
People: That’s all, thanks for coming! One of the above should help solve the problem of Samsung S22 not being able to make calls. As long as the problem hasn’t been solved, go to the nearest Samsung service station and ask for a quick fix. Using the wifi calling feature is a good idea if you need to make a call right now. As a result, wifi calling makes the call through the Wi-Fi network that your phone is connected to. It also doesn’t take into account how important carrier network signals are to us.