The new Samsung Flip smartphone’s Always on Display clock style can be customized using the instructions in this post. Here is a simple tutorial on how to Change the Always On Display Clock on Galaxy Z Flip 4.
A cutting-edge display function called Always on Display is included in some Samsung Galaxy phones. Including the just-released Galaxy Z Flip4. Even when the screen is off, AOD allows you to view notifications, missed calls, dates, times, and other information.
You can change the Always On Display Clock on Galaxy Z Flip 4 to a different one if you don’t like how it looks. Accessing and controlling the phone’s lock screen settings is all that is required. And with the brand-new Galaxy Z Flip 4 device, this is how it’s done.
- Press the Gear icon to open the Settings app from the Home or Apps screen.
Additionally, you can directly access the Settings app menu from your phone’s quick settings panel.
- Scroll to and select Lock screen from the main settings menu.
- Locate Always On Display and tap it to continue.
- Select how you want the clock and notifications to appear on your lock screen while your phone is not in use.
- Tap Clock style to edit the AOD clock style settings.
- After that, Select clock, then choose the type of clock you desire. Tap the Image clock to access an image clock.
- Just tap to select your favorite image category. Pick Themes to carry on with this guide.
- Tap the AOD theme of your choice, then follow the onscreen instructions to download and install it on your phone.
- Select the Always On Display style, if offered. Choose either Clock and image or Image just, and then touch Done on the pop-up box.
Also: How to Fix Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Overheating Issue
Next, the new AOD theme will be used.
Lock your phone and view the new AOD style to see how it actually operates on your phone. You may constantly adjust the actual output by returning to the Lock screen settings. Especially in the Always on Display option, if you don’t like it.
Want to turn off AOD?
Even though Always On Display is highly useful. There are times when it may be necessary to turn it OFF. Such as when your phone’s battery is becoming low. Expect your device to use more power when AOD is activated. Therefore, turning off the feature is advised. Especially if you want to extend the time between charges on your phone by preserving the battery life.
- Go to Settings-> Always On Display and toggle off the Always On Display switch to turn off AOD on the Galaxy Z Flip4.
Anytime you wish, you can always turn the function back on.
That’s all, then!