On our iPhones, many of us choose Spotify Music over Apple Music. So when Spotify does not operate on iPhone as planned due to a variety of unexpected factors such as the Spotify App stalling or suddenly stopping operating, it completely disrupts our balance.
If you see the same scenarios on your iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro; either songs on Spotify keep crashing or Spotify stops working, won’t load, or keeps crashing on iPhone after the newest iOS update, you may quickly solve it by following the troubleshooting steps. First and foremost, we will begin the essay with a useful workaround and then on to an efficient solution.
Fix Spotify Not Working On iPhone 14
Can’t Play Spotify on the new iPhone flagship because you’re having a terrible day? Follow our instructions to Fix Spotify Not Working On iPhone 14.
Force Spotify to close and reopen
Force quitting and reopening the Spotify App fixes a number of minor problems. Spotify is stuck on the iPhone 14 Pro, and you can’t go through the music list. Our advice is to close it and reopen it.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and pause on an iPhone with Face ID. Similarly, double-press the Home Key on your iPhone.
- Drag Spotify from the App Switcher Menu to force terminate it.
- Wait a few seconds before launching the Spotify app.
Restart your iPhone
In the same way that quitting and reopening Spotify works miracles, restarting the iPhone addresses small flaws that cause the Spotify player to not perform correctly on the iPhone 14 Pro.
Examine Your Internet Connection
Another explanation for Spotify abruptly playing music on iPhone 14 Pro is a lack of service on the iPhone. In this case, attempt to relocate to an area with a reliable network. Furthermore, if your device is linked to Wi-Fi, connect it to another Wi-Fi network or just switch to Mobile Data.
- Go to Settings > Wi-Fi and check to see if the phone is connected to Wi-Fi. Second, the linked wifi has the strongest signal.
- Go to Settings > Cellular and make sure the Cellular Data toggle is turned on. Ensure that Spotify’s Mobile Data is not switched off from the same screen. That’s all!
Check the Status of Spotify’s Servers
The lyrics on Spotify are not working. Does the iPhone problem appear to be widespread? If this is the case, it is simply a Spotify Server problem. This type of problem does not usually occur at random, however, at this point, it is best to Check Spotify Server Status.
Log out and then log back in
If you are unable to log in to Spotify, the app may not function properly. In such circumstances, try logging out and back in to see if it works for you. You should be acquainted with the processes, but if not, follow the instructions below.
- Launch the browser on your computer or PC and navigate to Spotify Web. Log in to your Spotify account now.
- Click the Profile Icon in the upper right corner and select Account.
- Swipe down to the bottom and select Sign Out Everywhere.
- Now proceed and log in again to ensure that the app is functioning properly.
Remove Spotify Cache
Spotify, unlike the other programs, starts with a temporary cache. This Spotify App cache becomes damaged over time, resulting in Spotify Down on iPhone 14. As a result, emptying the cache eliminates such scenarios.
- Launch the Spotify app and navigate to the Gear Icon in the upper right corner to access Settings.
- To remove Spotify Cache, go to Storage > Delete Cache.
Not to fear, because there might be no data loss.
Update the Spotify App
The developer releases frequent updates to ensure that it is compatible with all iOS devices. And this is where you should Update Spotify if it is accessible.
- Navigate to the App Store > Profile Icon.
- Swipe through the screen to see what updates are available. Choose Updates, which is located beside the app, or Update All.
Install the app again
If the second remedy does not work, reinstall the Spotify App. This will delete all Spotify data from the iPhone 14 Pro. After that, log in with the same credentials and wait until everything seems to be loaded (Favorites and Playlist).
Every iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 user’s Spotify abruptly stopped working issue has most likely been resolved. If that’s not the case, consider contacting the Spotify Support Team, who may provide a more detailed explanation of the Spotify Outrage Issue on iPhone 14 Pro.