A new alliance between Xbox and nail polish brand OPI is set to launch that will allow you to unlock in-game skins for both Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5 that match your real-life cosmetics.
Blazoned on the Xbox Blog, the OPI x Xbox collection includes twelve different nail polish colors, and launches today atUlta.com as well as in-store at Ulta, while launching on February 1 universally at colorful retailers. Buying the polishes from select (and as-yet-unannounced) retailers will also give you access to color-matched cosmetic particulars for both Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5, which will putatively allow players to change their armor and auto makeup job to match the color of their nails.
As per Xbox, a complete list of the colors that will be available throughout the collaboration (and their quirky names) can be seen below.
OPI x Xbox Nail Polish Collection:-
- Quest for Quartz: A shimmery rose quartz that will put you in the winner circle.
- Pixel Dust: A shimmery mauve pink that will pixelate your world.
- Contending for Pink:s A crème rose that will arouse your machine.
- Suzi is My Icon: A delicate pink raw that will give you virtual power.
- Trading Paint: A crème apricot you’ll race to the finish for.
- Heart and Con- soul: A shimmery crimson red that takes nails to the coming position.
- The Pass is Always Greener: Meet your match with this delicate light green.
- Sage Simulation: Get lost in a shimmery sage green simulation.
- You Had Me at Halo: A shimmery galactic blue that will give you sparkly stats.
- Can’t CTRL Me: A shimmery robin’s egg blue that can not be CTRL’d.
- Achievement Unlocked: Unlock a world of color that’s lilac optimized.
- N00berry: Berry boosts your nails with this deep crème purple.
In addition to in-game cosmetics, fans will also have a chance to win wireless Xbox controllers that coordinate with the collaboration’s trendy colors. To learn more, Xbox recommends following OPI on both Instagram and TikTok, where you’ll find more information on how to win.
When the collection is released on February 1, it will be available at a number of OPI retailers including Amazon, OPI.com, Target, CVS, and more.
This is not the first Xbox collaboration that has caught attention recently. Last time around, Microsoft unveiled a number of joint schemes, including a collaboration with Adidas that brought the world the first-ever pair of Xbox press-inspired sneakers, a collaboration with Krispy Kreme to launch an Xbox-themed doughnut, and the rather precious release of the Xbox Series X, when the company teamed up with Gucci.